Working on a project building a series of ice roads into virgin terrain... The road is at least 35' wide and will support at least a 1.6 million pound oil rig. Going over terrain that'd call for a big dozer but we're building it totally atop the surface using snow, ice chips and water which is damned soon ice. Creek crossing? No problem, build an ice bridge... Not level, ice wedge. Over a pressure ridge, ice ramp. Slowly but surely we're getting out there. Tough somebitchin place. Really tests the equipment. Frontend loaders, water trucks, dump trucks and finally a grader... Tbc.

Dick has been on nights for a month and, well, for pictures, it's this... Surprised by the frequency. A couple of nights this stuff was horizon to horizon. Pics make it look brighter than actual, but, it's rather spectacular as it is a fluid moving light show. Seen some purple red yellow too. Not perfectly clear that much here... Fog and blowing snow plus our exhaust and water vapor from the spread... Some of my favorites.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Thirty years ago it was a lot harder to photograph this. Now, night mode on the phone.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?