I'm just tossing this out... ever look at bone structure in the neck? How it goes from center to not center etc... necks it doesn't take much off to not hit CNS. Thats why I've never taken that shot. My mentor showed me that when I was very young. Then he compared how round the brain and stem is as a target its much more forgiving than the neck. The only thing, and that goes with the neck too, you have to figure out how to make sure they are not going to move and make something nice and clean, dirty and ugly.

I know how to do that with a head shot so that its head or nothing. No low jaw shots etc...

I still like head shots but I don't take em because it gives Tiger no trailing practice.

I"m good with anyone doing what they want but I often wonder if anatomy wise how many neck shooters realize there is a bigger target thats as quick a kill and doesn't tear up the neck meat either.

Bottom line we all do the way we want anyway.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....