Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by JamesJr
Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Bernie will be much easier for Trump to beat than Mayor Pete.

Maybe, but Mayor Pete will not capture the Black vote. I can't see them voting for a homo.

The Democrats need that Black vote,

You don't think there are any Black queers? Blacks vote for the candidate that gives them the most, and kisses their azz the most. They'll vote for the Democrat, no matter who it is.

The voting population of blacks is pretty damn religious and they have no use for homos.

That is a common misperception........the Black church is THE political tool for Blacks. It is where the civil rights movement started, and many of the early civil rights leaders were preachers. Percentage wise, Blacks do attend church more than Whites, but again, it is not so much to worship the Lord as it is to gather and discuss whatever is on their mind. I live in the Bible Belt.......and more specifically, in a county with a Black population of over 25%. There are Black churches everywhere, and they are used not only for worship, but also as meeting places for political issues.

From what I have seen locally, and I have no reason to believe it is any different elsewhere, Blacks are concerned first and foremost with what concerns them as a people, not with anything spiritual. While the majority of Black voters, who attend church, might indeed find homosexuality wrong and offensive, they are MORE interested in what some political candidate is going to do for them.

Look, Blacks are 90-95% Democrat voters, and as such............and I was a Democrat myself for many years........they vote for the parties candidate, even if that person does not reflect their views, because to them, keeping their party in power is the most important thing. So, rest assured, there will be Black voters who may not like queers, but they will vote for one if that queer is the Democrat nominee.