Originally Posted by TheBigSky
I don't know about the other conservatives on this forum; but, I, for one, want Bernie Sanders to get the Democrat nomination. Aside from the fact I feel he would be the "easier" candidate to defeat, for a multitude of reasons, that's not my main reason. Imagine how we/you will be ostracized when a gay man or a woman articulates positions with which you already disagree. The only reason you will be deemed to possibly disagree with such an intelligent and well-meaning individual will be because you are a homophobe (in the case of Buttigieg) or a misogynist (in the case of Warren).

Harken back to the days of the Obama administration. You know the time? It was the time where, irrespective of how long you held and believed in your positions, as soon as President Obama articulated the opposite position, you became a racist. After all, that was the only reason provided by Democrats for anybody disagreeing with the then President. I scratched my head and though to myself "self, didn't you disagree when Bill Clinton, John Kerry, Al Gore, Jimmy Carter, ad infinitum articulated these same positions?".

So, you want Old Commie Sanders to win since you would not want to defend why having a homosexual in the WH is not a good thing, and you might be called a homophobe, misogynist, or racist?

Just lead with the left and finish with the right. Done!

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.