Jertex: That is a beautiful Rifle!
Good for you. I bought one similar to it this past summer while on a gun chasing trip to the west coast.
The model I purchased, alas, is also a 22 Magnum and its model designation is 94/22M - it has the straight (no pistol grip) butt stock.
I think your model is much more handsome/pleasing than my Rifle - even though my 94/22M has the checkered butt stock and forearm..
Back in 2,003 or maybe 2,004 I was out of state doing a body guard assignment in Bend, Oregon. We were working in teams of two in 12 hour shifts and it was our turn to have "daylight" so off my gun-nut partner and I go to all the gunshops in Bend and in nearby Redmond, Oregon. There on the wall of a small shop in Redmond was a Rifle just like yours (the stocks were "checkered" though IIRC) , but it was in the then newish 17 HMR caliber.
I had lots of cash but I decided to "sleep on it" and make sure I really wanted a "lever action" 17 HMR - a day or two later I had made up my mind and returned to that little shop and sadly the Rifle was gone - it had sold.
I have been looking for another one ever since!
Seen a couple but they were priced so high I have not pulled the trigger on one yet.
I am glad YOU did not hesitate as these Rifles nowadays are both popular and pricey.
Again enjoy that beautiful Rifle.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy