Originally Posted by steve4102
Originally Posted by Filaman
I think Sean Hannity gets duped into thinking the sky is finely falling on the guilty Demonrats on a daily basis because he wants it to happen so bad. I think we all do. But I think there’s so many snakes in the grass on both sides of the aisle that every time it comes up to it, somebody pulls the rug out from under it. It is hard for it to happen. However, I think the guilty Demonrats(Most of the prominent Democrats) are scared that if Trump has four more years to work on things that they will eventually be found out. That’s why they’re doing everything they can to defeat Trump in November or get him kicked out. They’re desparate. If Trump gets four more years the Defecation might just finally hit the Rotary Oscillator.

Sean has been saying"My Sources Tell Me" over and over and over again, and each and every time his "sources" are proven to be wrong.

Time for Sean to open his eyes and realize that his "sources" are playing him for a fool, or he has no actual sources and he just makes schit up.

When was the, day after day, after day, "tick-toc Tick-Toc" heads will roll any day now, tick-toc? Two years ago?

I think Sean's sources are Q and Zerohedge.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell