Originally Posted by KFWA
for the life of me I don't understand why liberals would support Bloomberg who wants to tell us what we can eat, drink , shoot and earn

but then again I don't understand college kids trying to stop free speech on campus, cities allowing homeless to schit on the street, or telling me I should rely on the police to defend myself

so bottom line is I don't understand Democrats

Sure you do. The answer to all these oddities is called a Power Trip. In these days of Social Media enabling any event to be broadcasted to teh world instantly, and the ability to call down tens of thousands of internet bullies with a a few posts, you are seeing Mob Rule. It is a new form of Mob Rule, but still the same. Fascists and Communists wore brown and black and red shirts and took to the streets and fought and cracked heads in the 1920-30s all over Europe to bully and intimidate. Now it's done with a camera phone and a few clicks. Peer pressure works. It is power and people are power hungry. Kids on campus really get off on the power trip. They are largely immature brats, and shouting somebody they don't agree with down is sport. If things get hairy, they run back and hide in the dorm.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo