not a VA Deputy Sheriff, but I am a Virginia native and was raised there, and schooled there.. and most of my family still lives there.....

and the attitudes I was raised with, would tell me.. that the DemocRATS can keep the damn pay raise and shove it up their asses.. they won't be in total power for long, especially the way they are running things.. paid for by Michael Gloomberg's corruption out of state money....

Like Gloomberg, these VA democRATS think they can buy their way into having others do their bidding...

There is a lot of stubborn pride in most native Virginians...probably not all of these out of state 'immigrants'...

Screw Northam and his entire posse of corrupt politicians.. he's a modern day Benedict Arnold and in time will be treated as such...

personally I believe, if the world woke up one morning to find him lynched, there would be very few in the state that would be displaying crying eyes....at least by real Virginians....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez