I posted an ad on Armslist looking for AR parts. Nothing really specific just pieces to go with random pieces I have. Guy calls me and tells me he has everything I need, probably enough to build 8 or 9 guns. Sounds promising so me and ol’ widrahthaar jump in the truck and head over. We get there and he asks, “Are you strapped?” And I answer, “yeah” Thinking that he’s asking to make sure that we aren’t some dip [bleep] there just to stroke him. thinking that he’s asking to make sure that we aren’t some dip [bleep] there just to stroke himHe immediately asks us to put our guns in the truck which we declined and said we were leaving. He then asks us to just leave the magazines in the truck and I also refuse to do so and say thanks anyway I’m not coming in your house with a bunch of cash and leaving my gun in the truck.

He finally says that he doesn’t normally do this but fine come on in and we do. He just says that a lot of gun guys are weirdos and he doesn’t like letting people in his house with guns. Long story short he has a bin of old used parts, a couple of stripped uppers in a couple of stripped lowers and no parts kits.

I couldn’t have put one gun together with everything that he had there even if I was MacGyver.

I buy some random crap from him and we leave. Widrahthaar looks and me and says, “That guy is a fücking weirdo and he’s saying gun people are weirdos?!”

Well apparently some are, they just don’t know it.

Last edited by CEoW717; 02/26/20.