Just yesterday , I was at work and coming down the stairs and saw two grown men running up the porch and grabbed a sheet of my drywall. I run out the door yelling and swearing at them as they were running down the sidewalk to their mini van. They couldn't get it in the van fast enough and I caught them. I start swearing at them and telling them to give me back my damn drywall. They looked really weird at me a one said, " oh , I'm sorry , here just take it " in a quiet voice. . I swore at them and said " bull Fu4king [bleep], your going to put it back where y around it cause I aint carrying it. " . As they carried it back to the porch, I was actually taunting them. asking how old are you both anyway? The guy said 23. I yelled and said f$uc , 16 maybe. The put it down and he said to me, " Thankyou" I laughed at him and said whet the H$ll you mean thank you ? Ya just tried ripping me off. They left without saying a word. My son, just out of college told me , " ya know dad, that is the first time those guys ever got yelled at. I commented, I was bold enough that they might have thought I had a gun. Illanois license plates, I recall. The were both white boys yet. I had a new cordless drill that they didn't see and glad they didn't.

Last edited by ihookem; 02/28/20.

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23