Originally Posted by Spotshooter

OK.. someone do me a heck of a favor and PM me on how to get a bottle of Blantons... Darn stuff is cleared off the shelves in an 1/2 hour of it arriving.

Call the liquor stores and get on the lists. If they don’t have lists, figure out when they get their deliveries and call at that time or be there when they open that day. I’ve had good luck going in there and just talking with people who work there to become friendly with them and then eventually they’ll hold one for you.

Also doesn’t hurt to have a few of your friends keep an eye peeled for a bottle and buy it for you when they see it.

Between a buddy and I, I think we’ve gotten 4 bottles in the last month, or so.

We don’t sell anything on the secondary market, either. I hadn’t bought a bottle in years and it is my favorite bourbon, hands down. My brother told me about three months ago how hard it was to find, now, and I didn’t believe him. Once I saw he was right, we launched an all out assault on finding enough to stock up. I don’t drink it much now that I see how hard it is to get. Fortunately what I had on hand lasted me until now, and the ongoing effort to stock up should hold me over until their production catches up with the demand.