Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by Paddler
Originally Posted by mirage243
Originally Posted by Paddler
Pretty funny that Trump initially blamed the selloff on the Democratic debate. Now Donnie Jr is saying on Fox that the Dems are hoping that the virus comes here and kills millions of people so we can get rid of Trump. Sorry, that's just weird. Now that Pence is "in charge" I feel a whole lot better.

I don't know where the bottom is. The virus seems to be on the upswing, so I expect the markets will continue to fall in the near term. We're down about 11% so far on our investments, but luckily have enough in checking to live comfortably for several years. Being debt free is nice.

You'd probably bounce a 20 dollar check.

Uh oh, you got me. My wife writes the checks around here. Guessing you're a dumbass cracker, which means you're a Trumper. Good luck with that.

"wife'? ha ha. Does your tranny know you call him that? Guarantee you play the"bottom bish" in that relationship

Id pay a $100 to see Piddles call Jim fat to his face.

I didn't call poor Jim fat. I just asked him if he was morbidly obese, which is the medical term for a BMI>40, or just regular obese, BMI>30. He has to be one or the other, given that he's a fat, stupid POS.

This Covid 19 will be interesting to watch, especially with Pence in charge. I feel so much better. I'm down about $440 K since 2/17, can't wait for tomorrow. What, me worry? Pence will save me.

Last edited by Paddler; 03/01/20.

The true hunter counts his achievement in proportion to the effort involved and the fairness of the sport. Saxton Pope