I've always liked Winchester brass first, Remington second and never much cared for Federal brass, at least in rifle cartridges. A while back I was gifted 1,100 rounds on once fired Federal Gold medal Match .308 brass and the primer pockets are loose enough that the brass is worthless.

A few years before the big scare I was at a gun show and found a vender who had a lot of Winchester and Remington 7x57 brass. As you probably know that stuff is "seasonal" so after a bit of haggling I took every last bit he had. Both brands have been quite good holding up quite well with my rather hot loadings. About the only Norma brass I have is some .257 Robt. ammo which I haven't shot much of and 100 rounds of original Herter's 7x57 which I understand was made for them by Norma. I haven't loaded any of those yet.
Paul B.

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE