I have molds from 220 grain to 280 in different configurations. I have shot cast bullets from 215 grain SWCs to the behemoth Penn 295 grain truncated cone. All have shot well in various 41s I've had.

If your bullet supplier had a 210-220 grain SWC and a heavy bullet like a 265-270 grain wide flat nose or wide long nose profile. Better yet would be both those with a hollow point option and he would have the 41 magnum pretty well covered. Both NOE and Mihec molds offer molds that can cast either solid or hollow point bullets with just a change of nose pins.

I like heavy bullets in an given handgun chambering. I shoot a lot of 220 grain SWC in my 41 for practice but carry the heavier bullets when I'm afield. I practice with them but not as much as with the 220 grains. Most 41 shooters looking for a practice bullet are most likely going to want something in the 210-220 grain range. Having a good heavy bullet in his lineup wouldn't be a bad idea but realistically he won't sell as many as he will of the lighter bullets. IMHO.

Like plainsman, I cast my own so it has been a few years since I bought commercially cast bullets. Usually just to fill the void while I waited on a mold. Good luck.

Chronographs, bore scopes and pattern boards have broke a lot of hearts.