From Fox News:
Coronavirus Global Pandemic

"WHO Director-General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus said during a press briefing today that the agency is "deeply concerned both by the alarming levels of spread and severity, and by the alarming levels of inaction” when he said the novel corona virus outbreak is a pandemic."

"...He said in the days and weeks ahead, they expect to see the number of cases and deaths "climb even higher," and expressed concern over the levels of "inaction" in some countries."

I won't be applying for any draw hunts out of state nor will I be traveling any time soon. I have cancelled my trip to Wyoming and my hunt in New Mexico this year.

Stock market will continue to tank too as we head towards another recession.

Not only that, but the death rate may be even higher in the U.S. : "CDC director says some coronavirus-related deaths have been found posthumously."

"Rep. Harley Rouda asked CDC director Dr. Robert Redfield if it’s possible that some flu patients may have been misdiagnosed and actually had coronavirus.

The doctor replied that “some cases have actually been diagnosed that way in the United States today.” "