.....is what the kids are getting because of the obvious outbreak of Covid19.

The schools here are closed until at least April 24th. The kids are beside themselves with joy because they’re getting an unexpected 6 week vacation from school. I don’t know what that means for makeup days but I believe they can’t go beyond July 1st or something like that.....we’ll see and deal with it as it comes but for now they can put the books down. Our son went fishing for a couple hours but didn’t catch much so they came home and took out the .22’s and did some target practice. 👍

My wife and I told the kids that since they’ll not be doing school work during the weekdays that they’re now going to be doing adult work around here. They’re going to learn how to properly do laundry, cook, yard work, clean the gutters and a half a million other things on my to do list. 😁. They’re proficient in everything except laundry and cooking so we’ll have them whipped into shape in no time. 😉

I expected some minor pushback or sighs of exasperation when I informed them of their new daily expectations but I was pleasantly surprised when, before I told them about the chores and my expectations, my son said “since I won’t have school I can help you with the work you need to do around the yard and house Dad”. A 17 year old young man suggesting that he wants to help dad do chores and maintenance?......I’m waiting for something to burst my bubble. 😂

As the kids get older mom and I grow more proud of them. We always get compliments from strangers about how polite or helpful or just plain nice our children are and I don’t think there’s anything that could be said that makes us more proud than a simple compliment.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~