Originally Posted by deerstalker
Absolutely sweet! can't stand the waiting. I only have a little time left in this life and hate waiting for anything anymore!
IDLewis, how many wraps is that, and do you trim the base or twist? great looking bullets!

That is 2 Wraps of a 300 Series Tracing paper, Really thin stuff. The Patches are cut at an Angle using a Template, These are what’s called “Short Patched” there is a Very small amount of Patch once wrapped, you simply Fold it over evenly around the Base edges, i then slide them across a Solid Flat surface to Really Set the Patch in place.

It is a Really simple process, I have never timed it, but i am sure i can patch 2 Bullets in a Minute, I’m never in a Hurry about it though, I enjoy Tinkering with this Stuff 👍

From your Avatar Location we are pretty Close to eachother, i have Logged/Cut timber around Naples, and up at a Place called Copeland, Back side of Some Hop Fields. I am in PR, I do a LOT of Business with Buffalo Arms in Sandpoint. It’s a BIG World, yet Small

“Absolutely nothing is good enough if it can be made better. And better is never good enough if it can be made best." Author Unknown