Though it's hard to go wrong with any good 120-140 grain bullet in the .260, I think the 129 and 130 grain bullets are perfect for deer, a good combination of velocity and strong ballistic coefficients. I have settled on the 129 interbond for hunting, and use the 129 interlock for practice....but wouldn't be scared to shoot a deer with it either. Years ago I read an article by Mule Deer on using a cheaper alternative to your hunting bullet for practice, and these two make a good pair. I may try the Nosler Accubond as I've heard good things about it. These bullets seem to like slower powders; I use H4350 but am interested in trying IMR 4451 as it seems to be more available and according to Mule Deer, very similar in performance. I also load 95 grain VMaxes, and though I had good luck with H4350, it also likes Big Game a lot.
I used to use a lot of H414, and though groups and velocity were fine, it sure fouled the bore more than the Hodgdon Extremes or the Big Game. It is definitely more temperature sensitive in the .260 than H4350 or Big Game in my experience.

Last edited by 300_savage; 03/16/20.