I have a 2.5-25X42 tactical March that I bought used off of another site. The zero stop was locked up and could not be adjusted.

I asked for anyone's experience with repair of March scopes and FTR-Shooter stepped in as he has connections with March ( DEON )

I contacted DEON on Feb 6 via Email and received a response on the 7th asking for pictures. I sent them the same day,

March responded and asked that I return the scope via EMS Priority mail and gave very detailed directions on how to return and deal with customs paperwork entering Japan for repair. I followed those instructions to the letter

I sent the scope back to Japan on the 12th and received an Email form Deon that the scope had arrived their business on Feb 22.

On March 13th I received an Email that the scope had been repaired, tested, cleaned and filled with argon, and shipped back to me

I received the scope looking like new with a new working zero stop turret cap and with new lens covers.

All at no cost to me other than shipping to them.

I have to say they kept me in the loop every step of the way and their customer service was the best I have ever experienced on ANY return product.

Thanks to FTR-Shooter for his assistance and to DEON for the exceptional service.

Last edited by 6MMWASP; 03/18/20.