My grand mother use to let me read some of the letters her boys wrote home from the wars, and some of them, they never mailed and just brought home...I recall one from Bob during the Korean War... he was in the Marines, and part of a Long Range Recon Unit...after his first year in Korea, he was a Sgt and was leading patrols, out of the trenches and behind enemy lines at night, on search and destroy missions...

Late one night in the early winter of 1951, he lead a group out on a mission, he and 5 men made it back...
25 were lost that night on that mission....that he was leading... he had turned 19 years old that July27th.. the mission was in December 1951...

That's a lot to experience at 19 years old...the Korean War ended on his 21st birthday... he turned 19, 20 and 21 years old in Korea, in combat, serving our nation in the Marine Corps... he never really came home mentally and emotionally from Korea...

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez