When you think of George Washington and his standards of honor it really brings Hillary-sodomite into perspective.

She can vow any thing she wants but it seems to me the UCMJ would have to be ammended. I am not sure how that is done. Who the heck wrote it in the first place?

When Lawrence vs Texas went down, I thought for sure someone would take a long hard look at the UCMJ but I never saw it come up in the news. Sodomites may be punished as a court martial may direct... I suppose in theory you could hang the buggers.

If Hilary becomes lesbo commander in chief then I would have to think that active duty officers would have to take a long hard look at their conscience and their oath and the UCMJ and make some hard decisions... enlisted dudes too.

Man! think of it... George Washington encouraged church attendance among the soldiers and tried to suppress cursing and gambling. Made em all stand at attention to listen to the Declaration of Independence. When I think of noble men like him, the Father of our country... the thought of Hilary makes me want to vomit.