Originally Posted by bbassi
You also have to remember that pre-virus there was basically 0 unemployment for those who wanted to work. Many, many companies went with unfilled positions for months due to the booming economy. Maybe once this settles out some of those open positions will get filled.

I'm going to try to stay optimistic. As far as big GOV over reach, time will tell. If Trump gets re-elected i can see him rolling back anything that was put in place at the Federal level. If Big Ears were still in charge I might be as a'skert as some of you. We will see.

I tend to be in this camp. Trump is not a politician but he is learning how politics work. I think we will emerge from this a stronger nation. From what I have read, Trump's support is growing. I think manufacturers and drug companies will recognize the importance of producing things in this country which will create more jobs. I think the stock market will recover before the election and unemployment will return to record lows. These things need to happen for Trump to get re-elected.
I also think a lot of politicians are realizing the best way to promote their career is by aligning with Trump.