Still have some left? Did you make it down to "deer camp(cough3rdgenerationshootingcouth)" yet? We know everyone always keeps hundreds of boxes of spare bullets at their "deer camp" just in case!! You said 2 weeks and you been selling bullets for 3, well except you quit posting Friday as soon as you seen several other posts with links to 3rd Generation???? Why is that? Doubling your money like you were selling TP or hand sanitizer isn't immoral is it? Well, maybe not except when you are being a lying sack of dog crap while doing it!!!!! Hope members here remember how you was 'doing them a favor'? Reminds me of another member here 'doing all Fire members a favor when AR mags was impossible to find and doubling in price. Hmmmmm, what was his handle/username? Hmmmmm

Guessing someone made one final purchase is why they disappeared so quick, like within 12hrs of me posting late Thur eve!

Hornady VMax [Re: FyrepowrX] #14661924 03/14/20 08:59 AM

OP Offline
FyrepowrX

Campfire Guide

Oklahoma

starting to get low on these guys....BUT...in 2 weeks i'll be back down to deer camp (turkey season!) and i have another loading bench & another pile of stuff there too...pretty sure i have more of these, will check; doing some thinning on stuff that is stacked up.

will update.

============================================================