Originally Posted by sse
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Man I used to be a buffet machine.

Anymore I take one nice plate and call it a day.

I can get a lot on one plate of course.....learned that at church pot lucks.

If I over eat now a days I just suffer all day. 10 or 15 years from now I will learn not to over eat.

Semi interesting tidbit about Vegas buffets Sent my wife and some other gals on our staff 5-7 of em iirc to Vegas for classes.

My wife grew up in Tok Alaska pop. 1000

Sooo the girls were sitting down eating their plates from the buffet, when one of them exclaimed β€œ ewww look at that guy just bare handed grabbing & cramming food into his mouth ! β€œ

My wife looked & looked again β€œ good god I went to high school with him ! β€œ. πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™‚οΈ Her graduating class numbered around 7 kids πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ

Ok one more quick Tok story, the guy that parachuted into Caesar’s palace during a Holyfield fight iirc, was Jared Miller, Tok alumni, good friends w her older brother πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ

That lil town has produced some characters πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ And one gem ❀️ I snagged her πŸ’ͺπŸΌπŸ™πŸ»

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.