Originally Posted by Bobber257
Tariffs be damned. We need political leaders with the balls to legislate a stop to companies outsourcing or moving to China. They can either come home or go out of business. I’ll bet the vast majority would choose the latter. As far as prices going up, I’d rather pay more for safe and reliable American or Canadian made products. Another viable option is to offer them the option of moving their operations to Mexico. Not as good as having them at home but at least we wouldn’t have a filthy, disease ridden, corrupt communist regime “eating our lunch”. I believe Trump has the balls but there’s no way that our gutless PM and his Liberal lakys would offend the Chinese. After all, he’s publicly stated that he greatly admires China’s Communist regime. He’s weak and dangerous and has to go.

Yet time and time again - it's shown that the American consumer will NOT pay more, often enough, and on average - for domestically sourced items. It's why companies move off shore. They MUST to compete due to the market going where the deal is.

The person that usually complains the loudest about "foreign manufacture" is usually the fat azz first in line at Walmart because they have something $1.35 cheaper than the mom an pop down the street.

Me