Originally Posted by TWR
So as in this picture, say the tv stand the sights are on is a bad guy and you are in a dark hallway or another room that's dark, would you rather have this sight picture or not be able to see your sights at all and have to turn on a weapon light to silhouette them?
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
FWIW, I gave $99 for these Trijicon HD XR sights and mostly chose them for the orange luminescent paint that I see very well in the daylight. The tritium is just a bonus. Dawson's will run you $79 and without a light, you'll be shooting blind, I know cause I have them too. Leaving a light on in strategic places in your home is a good tip that was mentioned here a week or two ago. Playing with these and leaving a light on here and there really opened my eyes.

Damn right TWR, perfect, randomly dim lit house with sights you can see in total blackness, that said, it most likely wont ever happen here, with cams/sensors/alarms and near 600 lbs of Rottweilers that don't bark, i'll most likely be awakened by beeping sounds and some poor sombitch getting devoured in the yard, guess grab the REPR and call amberlamps and POPO!

Trump Won!