Originally Posted by gemby58
Originally Posted by Trumper
Originally Posted by gemby58
Just think what Bloomberg paid for his ads and lost, he could have gave all American a million for there vote and still had some left over, would have been cheaper for him, and maybe he would have won

Wouldn't that be a dollar apiece?More like $1.40 or so?

???, 329.4 million people in the USA in 2019, he spent over 500 million on ads

gemby58, divide 500 million by 329.4 million. Hell, just dividing 500 by 329.4 will get you close. You are one of the 329.4 million. The answer that you get will tell you how much you get in dollars and cents. Don't book a cruise based on thinking that you are going to be a a millionaire...... Your roughly $1.52 that you will get from the $500 million will not fund the cruise, and besides, cruises aren't the best option for anyone in today's world anyway.

Take a walk and take your cell phone and your calculator with you. While you're walking, go back and read my post with a link that I posted maybe 2 hours ago for you to read and ponder. Then try the calculator once again. And please don't go back home all despondent that you won't be a millionaire because Blumberg spent his $500 million on political adds and not you and 499 other people....... laugh

Another way to look at it is if he gave the $500 million away with $1 million to each person, he would run out of money to give away after 500 people got a million dollars each. Brian Williams and the broad he was talking to apparently had the same math teacher that you had.

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ