My two most carried pistols are a Nighthawk Custom Talon in .45, and a Smith and Wesson M&P 2.0 compact in 9mm.

The NHC 1911 is about as perfect a pistol as I could ever want short of a full house custom build which would probably perform no better but have some old school classiness if built off an old Colt.
The 2.0 M&P I bought because I don't generally like Glocks and I think Smith nailed the dimensions and features for a perfect defensive gun with this one. I got it in 9mm because it makes more sense with modern defensive ammo and I can shoot it twice as much for the same price compared to .45.
Both are carried OWB 99% of time, NH in Exodus custom horsehide; M&P in JM Custom Kydex, both with 2X spare mags

Others that I have and still do actually carry at least occasionally

Revolvers
S&W 36 no dash .38- love it, its a classic

Colt Agent .38- love it, 6 round cylinder is nice in the snub class

S&W Bodyguard .38- lives in the center console of my truck with a speedloader, perfect "in a pinch" pocket gun or back up

Ruger Super Blackhawk 5.5" .44mag- woods/hunting gun and occasional winter carry

Colt Diamondback 4" .38- another classic, wonderfully accurate

Ruger LCR .22- loaded with 8 rounds of snake shot for expressly that purpose

Semiautos
S&W Shield 9mm- love it but donated to wife for ccw

Glock 36 .45- essentially same dimensions as G19 but a 6+1 .45, I carry it when fishing from a boat because I don't care if it gets accidentally submerged

Springfield Armory Champion Loaded 1911 .45- my first carry gun, replaced all MIM parts with Wilson Combat and custom trigger job, its a good one

Kimber CDP Ultra 1911 .45- classy looking 3" 1911 with a nicer than usual trigger for a Kimber

Sig MK25 9mm- SEAL version of the 226, not a fan of DA/SA triggers but its high capacity and very accurate

Glock 26 9mm- grip is too short for my taste but easy to hide, gave to my Mom for ccw

Glock 19 9mm- nothing wrong with it but vastly prefer the M&P grip angle, sights, trigger, texture, and thumb safety, gave this one to Dad for ccw

I may be forgetting one or two but there's a decent rundown, kind of fun to try to remember them all and give each some individual thought.