John Boy: Good luck with your sale - personally I have seen/encountered just absolutely horrible experiences with the BSA line of scopes.
I have never and would never buy a new BSA scope - nor would I ever again buy a used BSA scope.
I could go on and on about the terrible quality and performance issues my friends have had with all manner of BSA scopes.
The few I have bought at "throw-away" prices on the used market were just plain NO GOOD.
I have one BSA scope downstairs in my gun vault room that was GIVEN to me - it was bought by a big game Hunting partner of mine and he put it in his den to mount up on his sons Varmint Rifle.
Three or four months later he got around to mounting the scope and the "finish" on that brand new scope had turned to a very sticky and very uniform tar! I mean it would stick in ones hands!
I tried to resist his gifting it to me and tried to persuade him to "return" the scope to the sporting goods store he had bought it from but he had misplaced the receipt and the store is 105 miles distant.
So I have it - its sitting (sticking!) in its factory box absolutely useless.
Many years ago I bought a Rifle that came with a 36 power BSA scope on it - I turned the Rifle for a profit but decided on a whim to try to put the 36 power BSA to use as a temporary scope on Rifles I buy, to "test" for accuracy potential.
I will say this it has worked in that regard pretty well on maybe 10 different Rifles I have used it on.
Mind you I just put the scope on used Rifles make some handloads and fire the Rifle to get an indication on its accuracy potential. No long term or field use.
This scope has done that simple task fine for me - I will grant that.
But again money spent on BSA scopes, IME and IMO, can be much "better spent" elsewhere.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy