Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
I have avoided touching public restroom door handles for years. You know they nasty!
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by slumlord
I can’t wait to stop pretending to wash my hands.

....Like everyone else

Why is it that Pizza Hut and most grocery stores induce bowel movements in people?

Are they instinctivly making room for the upcoming feast?

Do they wash their hands at home?? They sure as hell dont wash their hands in public.

Maybe soap irritates their skin?

People are fugging disgusting.

Oh c'mon now.

You going to tell me you keep a sink and towel in the tractor/truck and that you have never wiped a sweaty forehead after handling a steer's tail without goin' and washin' up?

Peoples just be goin' bout they bidness, yours is cows, theys' is eatin at the Pizza Hut..........no need to wash up EVERY time..........is there?

Geno

PS I don't know it people are disgusting..............I apparently am though, as I don't have a stopwatch and can't follow no stupid 5 second rule anyway. shocked

PPS and we have a new puppy and he gets to give us kisses too. sick

What I dont understand is why take a crap in a public place.....and then walk right by the sink?

Its easy. Start the paper towel before you turn on the sink. Get soap.....wash hands.

Take paper towel and turn off sink.

Use paper towel to dispense more paper towel.

Last thing you do is use paper towel to open door.....or if it swings out....use your shoulder.

If all they have is a hand blower and a swing in door........go schit next to the manager's car.

😂

Jim,

that's what them ass bibs in the little cardboard dispensers are for. You look on the way in, if no paper towels, there damn well better be some ass bibs.

Of course, finding out where the mgr is parked works too. Be sure to swipe an employee ID along the way too, and leave it near the dumpage.

Geno

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?