Originally Posted by mjbgalt
Its empty and no furniture. Just a stove and fridge and no carpet.

This is good. If you are tenacious enough you can get rid of them. Of course I have no idea how long this infections been going on, and how deep they are rooted, so that's something you should consider when deciding which route you want to pursue.

Fogger diatomaceous eart, and Ortho duel action spary are your main tools.

As previously mentioned, first steps are usually to get rid of any mattresses in infected room. Shampoo carpets, and give a heavy dusting with diatomaceous earth. They also seem to like drapes, especially those that were close to beds, so toss those too.

Pay close attention to any place someone slept. Spray the nooks and cranie etc with the Ortho spay I mentioned. If people are in the house, spray it around the beds. It's powerful enough to kill bed bugs that cross it.

Fog every room. After a few hours, put out some disposable traps and check them the next day. Where every you have bugs, fog it again. Keep fogging every day until all your traps are empty, then hit the whole place once more. Put out some new traps and check them a few days until you are sure.

Last edited by antelope_sniper; 04/01/20.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell