Originally Posted by 5thShock
Ye gods, archers sure do talk a lot.

>> you are correct, alot of archer`s feel they know best ,i guess they just wanna help right or wrong. the last state target shoot i was at many were talking what and how to shoot well in the freestyle class for seniors. but not one of them shot a hinge release except for myself,i kinda felt bad taking the trophy home that day,i kinda think that`s what is happening here again,they mean well so we should let them continue.i coached some people who learned how to shoot very well, including my son who holds a unique state indoor record first amateur during a tournament to shoot a perfect 300 -60x at his young age of 17,now days many have done this also.i never myself have done this best i could do was 300 56 x ,do i know archery ? i may know some but not it all,now some will say well that`s target shooting their not bowhunters, my biggest archery bull elk scored 374 B.C. and my son got a bigger bull elk in Montana during archery season a couple of years ago i had called his big bull in.there will be no pictures posted i don`t believe in bragging and showing off to the world, but a few friends on the fire have seen a few pictures. i wish all great archery in the future,Pete53

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman