Originally Posted by BobMt
Originally Posted by CanadianLefty
Originally Posted by MontanaCreekHunter
I guess you believe we are all going to die.

No, but there will be thousands of unnecessary American deaths.

I wish all of you and your families safety, health and wellness in this difficult time.

JFC…...give it a rest already...…...people can take it serious and still not wet themselves in fear like you are doing.

I am in the danger group and I don't jump when I see my shadow...….if this was a movie you would be getting bitch slapped to calm

you down...…….bob

Thank you and well said...

in the military I served in the Medical Corps and was also a NBC officer.. Nuclear BIOLOGICAL and CHEMICAL Warfare...

This entire virus, has been a golden opportunity, for the media to boost rating by selling fear and panic to the public world wide..

Military medical people are trained extensively to deal with situation like this.. Fear and Panic are NOT on the Agenda..

and the military is not trained to just SHUT DOWN everything... the mission or job is still priority one...
and an action plan is immediately implemented to do so...

and action plans have been developed and prepared for long before something like this happens...
unlike the way, politics here and around the world... have zero plans, don't have a clue what to do..
so their action plan is to throw schitt up against the wall and see what sticks...

World Wide, Politicians and those in charge just Guessing what to do, regardless of the number 'advisors' they have are more dangerous than this virus itself...and then the media adds to that danger, selling fear and panic, to boost their ratings to the public...

The World Bank, and the IMF sure are going to get rich loaning all this money to nations, to pay for all of the debt they are willing racking up... and who even thinks that may be part of what is pushing this virus so much...

folks in this country are ecstatic that they are going to get a $1200 stimulus check.... where do they think this money is coming from? and they think they will never have to pay it back.. sure they will... in tax increases for them and their children... few people either think or no, that what is paid in taxes every year, doesn't buy anything.. all it is for is collateral to the World Bank and IMF, so that our nation and politicians can just borrow more money and to pay the interest on the big figure that our nation has already borrowed in the past...hell this nation is still paying interest on money borrowed to pay for WW 2...

Good luck folks...the government once again is hurting us instead of helping us....

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez