I'm rather enjoying The Hurt Feelers Report(s) and am VERY "surprised",that glass,mounts and POA/POI correlations are given THE widest of fhuqking berths. Hint. Congratulations?!?

If only for conversation,a 50/53gr launcher at 3500fps is called a "223" and pardon my having a "few". Launchers of same at 3700fps+ are called "223 AI's" and I've a "few"...though "only" in 7,7.5,7.7,8,9,10,12 and 14" RPM. Were I forced to speculate,i'd venture that a few boolits have been squirted down them spouts and are easily extrapolated,if only on the same day,in like conditions. Hint.

Just a brief smattering of boolits for same,here. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Mighta' been a 50/53 used here,but prolly wasn't(75HPBT) in OEM spout punched 223AI. Lighter than 5.5# bare. Hint.

Mighta' been a 50/53 used here,but prolly wasn't(75'Max). Lighter than 5.5# bare,,with the Mike Rock 7" RPM 223AI contour dupe at 21" and reduced shank,to replace the spent OEM spout. Hint.

Scope puked,then the LW's puked(though in fairness,I've only had 8 sets do same,thus far). Hint.

MUCH better. Hint.

Same thing happened here. Hint.

But I shot that barrel out(Brux 8" RPM now and in 270 for 105 HPBT's) and it actually cain't be too far away,from needing it's 3rd. Hint.

Grab another Hurt Feelers Report,fill it out and "tell" me "more",because you really "know" your "stuff" and are "rugged" to boot. Hint. LAUGHING!

Bless your heart for fhuqking TRYING your best,because that is the ONLY fhuqking reason it's sooooooooo fhuqking hilarious!

Hint.

LAUGHING!....................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."