Originally Posted by Hancock27

I've never heard of Marjorie Green - easy on the eyes - as in our replacement Senator (Loeffler) but she's a self centered crook also.
Apparently, after getting a Senate Intel Brief before Corona-19 she sold off millions in health insurance and bought medical supply stock - not the only one, but the only one from Georgia

Let's also make it clear it was her husband in charge of all of that. Does look fishy.

(Jeffrey Craig Sprecher (born February 23, 1955) is an American businessman, and the founder, chairman, and CEO of Intercontinental Exchange, and chairman of the New York Stock Exchange.)

I was not in favor of her appointment, but she's not bad. I don't like this spat between her, Doug Collins and the Party. I hope it does not make a safe seat vulnerable. I don't know what motivated Kemp to tap Loeffler for Isakson's open Senate seat - i.e who in the GOP hierarchy was pushing/advising him?

To me, it looks purely as a "we need a women for diversity pick". I don't see her as a strong candidate.
My own District 6 saw the politically veteran but never strong Karen Handle win a hugely expensive Special Election when Tom Price went to serve in the Trump Admin. She in turn lost it to unknown Lucy McBath (go back to other post. McBath had Dem Party backing and unlimited Dem money to take this seat). This is a District Tom Price won by 16% in 2016, so I hope the GOP will retake it in November.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo