SS336, I don't "get' the inlays. I make them. The wire (ribbon) I buy from Muzzleloader Builders Supply in Idaho unless I use gold. For gold I cut my own from sheet. The larger inlays I cut myself with a saw and files from sheet sliver, german silver or mild steel. The carving and =engraving are all hand done by me.

Deer stalker, I have purchases my good maple for over 25 years from Freddie Harrison in Tennessee, but sadly, a few years ago he passes away. I stopped taking new work about 4 years ago so I can get caught up on my back long. So I don't know for sure but his daughter Jessica Cox was running the wood business after Freddie died and I think she still is Try her at harrisongunstocksgmail.com.

because of my deep back-log I am not taking much new work, but I do love making muzzleloaders and I have earned probably 85 to 90 percent of my living doing that for many years now. There is not a lot of money to be made when you see how many hours it takes to do good work, but I love it and I am willing to take my "wages" not just in cash but in the joy of doing something I love. A wise man once said "A man that loves his job will never work a day in his life" I agree.

For those that said they like more plane guns I'll attach a few more pics here. Not Lancaster's but nice traditional muzzleloaders.

[Linked Image from live.staticflickr.com]LH Iron Va. Rifle by .com/photos/156296479N08/]Steve Zihn, on [bleep]
[Linked Image from live.staticflickr.com]Picture 002 by .com/photos/156296479N08/]Steve Zihn, on [bleep]
[Linked Image from live.staticflickr.com]sz southern rifle 4 by .com/photos/156296479N08/]Steve Zihn, on [bleep]
[Linked Image from live.staticflickr.com]Randy's Carolina L.Side by .com/photos/156296479N08/]Steve Zihn, on [bleep]
[Linked Image from live.staticflickr.com]RP Carolina by .com/photos/156296479N08/]Steve Zihn, on [bleep]
[Linked Image from live.staticflickr.com]100_1474 by .com/photos/156296479N08/]Steve Zihn, on [bleep]

S. Hawken with antiqued finish
[Linked Image from live.staticflickr.com]Antiqued Hawken 2 by .com/photos/156296479N08/]Steve Zihn, on [bleep]

Antiqued Christian springs (not very plane but classic in my opinion)
[Linked Image from live.staticflickr.com]Becker 3 by .com/photos/156296479N08/]Steve Zihn, on [bleep]
[Linked Image from live.staticflickr.com]Becker 7 by .com/photos/156296479N08/]Steve Zihn, on [bleep]