Originally Posted by RatherBHuntin
As a “medical salesman”, I would be curious how this would be the result of sales reps, as all of us have been pulled out of the field, since mid March. But still intrigued by the story. Also, there is very little incentive for sales reps to sell “aces and arbs” (2 similar categories of blood pressure medications) as the majority of those products are generic.

You and me both, brother.

Originally Posted by MM879
One of the symptoms of the COVID-19 is unstable high blood pressure in non-hypertensive patients. The recommendation is a generic Blood Pressure medication. ACE is normally prescribed because of cost and insurance approvals. The doctor will have to answer a letter if he prescribes an ARB. There are several stories in respectable NetSites indicating that ACE medications might increase the susceptibly to COVID-19 virus. The medical community stands by their ACE recommendations if your conditions need it.

ACE and ARB are both generic, both have the same cost. Share with me which letter a doc will have to answer.

P

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001