I have ever gotten on curing a rifle issue came from someone many like to hate. I can only say that is ya'll's deal and I'm sure I will never change your minds.
I've followed Big Stick on most every post or reply he has ever made and have learned a lot of really excellent rifle and reloading information from him. I bought a new rifle about a year ago and while it was quite accurate with most loads I tried in it, it wouldn't feed worth [bleep].
With Sticks advice echoing in my head I went back to the start and started from there. Yup, I cured the majority of the feeding issues but not all of them to my satisfaction. Obviously I missed something or there was something I didn't know. Knowing what would happen if I posted the issue and the responses I would get if Stick answered my post, I instead went with a pm to him. I explained the issue and all that I had done to cure it, and then what it was still doing. That same day I got a reply back from Stick with not only one surefire cure, but 2. The solutions he gave me would have taken me a long time to have come to, if I would have even came to those conclusions. Plus, the solutions he gave me would not have been from someone who only tinkered with rifles. This was definitely an engineering issue and fix.
Before tackling any of the fixes a year ago, the rifle was sent back to the factory twice and both times telling me they had fixed the issue in which they didn't.

My experience in dealing with Stick was positive and very beneficial. For those that think ill of him, all I can say is that is your deal and I wouldn't try to change your minds as I know I couldn't. But as for me, he was a great help and I can't thank him enough it. Seriously!
I'll continue to follow his posts and replies and I will continue to learn more and more about the tools of our sport from him.

Thanks Stick.
You were a true friend and a huge help.

K22