I think it will be interesting to learn what other Turkey hunters are packing in their vests, the reason I am curious is I was recently turkey hunting on a section of some my favorite public land and ran into a fellow turkey hunter that was wearing a vest that was bristling with Multiple box calls along with several striker type calls, he had At least 2 turkey decoys stuffed in the game pouch, he also had a lanyard around his neck that had probly a half dozen other calls attached ( locator calls i presume) , ive seen duck hunters with fewer calls around their neck....I thought he looked rather comical, almost like a clown 😂....I am a run and gun type hunter so over the last 33 years of Spring turkey hunting I have removed calls that I rarely used.......My vest content is now very minimal, I only carry 3 diaphragm calls, 2 locator calls (owl, crow) a pair of cotton camo gloves, a camo headnet, 3 extra shotgun shells, a couple Cliff bars and a 24oz bottle of water......What do you tote in your vest? Are you a minimalist like me or do you look more like the guy I ran across recently?.......Good hunting 👍.......Hb