I've been using Aguila Super Extra- High Velocity Copper-Plated ammo since about 2015, I buy it by the case when I can catch it on sale, but it usually sells for $2.50/box at Academy.
Overall, it shoots better than CCI mini-mags in eight rimfire rifles I have, all of them have 3-9scopes on them, and I usually shoot at 50 yards. Some folks call it Mexican MiniMags because it's equally reliable and fairly clean-shooting.
I also shoot some CCI Blazer in a couple of those rifles, simply because it works and is cheap and relatively accurate. I have a 10/22 w/Green Mountain barrel that likes it pretty well.

I shoot whatever I can get cheap in my .22 Pistols and revolvers, usually WallyWorld Federal bulk. I refuse to buy WInchester or Remingtons, in particular, because they've usually awfully crappy.

I have several .22s, but I keep the optics the same or equivalent on them all. The Aguila will better 3/4" in all of them, and it usually does better, down to about 1/2", @ 50 yards. Lapua Pistol King beats out CenterX in my CZ 452, you might try some of that if you can find it, should be the same price as your CenterX. I don't shoot much of it, because of the price.

You can roll a turd in peanuts, dip it in chocolate, and it still ain't no damn Baby Ruth.