They are very nice pistols. If you want to shoot hardcast in them, it will be best to pick out an aftermarket barrel. Bar Sto is probably the best choice if your pockets are somewhat deep.I put a Leupold Delta Point on mine and Dawson night sights.I also bought a Simply Rugged chest holster for it that allows me to adjust it to sit about any place on the front of my torso that I chose. I have a few more things in store for it too. Double Tap also makes a hardcast flat faced load with a 230 grain slug. I have some but haven't shot them yet. At one time I believe Buffalo Bore was selling their 10mm bullets for reloading. I've been looking for some 200 and plus grain hardcast bullets but many don't have the flat face that I prefer.Good luck with your search for information. I hope you get one. You'll enjoy it!

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.