Originally Posted by RickyD
I'll be shooting some .357 180 hi tech's today and some 325 hi techs for my 45 Colt's.

That sounds fun! I have some of their 325gr WFN Hi-Tek's too. When I ordered them, their actual weight was 315, not that it matters much. I've posted this pic before, but here are the ones they sent me. My daughters call them my "lipstick bullets." I liked the name so I use it too. Now my buddies have picked it up. It's kind of funny to hear somebody at the range say, "Well, you should try some lipstick bullets. Wade knows where to get them." ...nobody laughs at the name, because that's just what they're called. I shoot them over HS-6.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

I've thought about trying some of their 180gr .357 bullets, but I can't really think of a purpose for them, other than the "holy crap, that's a big bullet" factor when you pull them out of your range bag. Do you use them for anything besides targets? Also, have you tried their 158 SWC? I think that might be a better choice for me, since I rarely shoot .357's out of my .357's, and even then only at paper.

Wade

"Let's Roll!" - Todd Beamer 9/11/01.