Originally Posted by JLimbo
I only have one it's a Ruger Red label. Got it for a song at a shop in Redding Ca. It was a trade in from a guy that used it as his skeet gun and it was worn out. Took a chance that Ruger would work on it.

When I got it the lever at closed was at 6:45 and considerable play in the action and the rib rattled worse than any other Ruger and they're all bad.

I called Ruger customer service and asked the nice lady if they would give me an estimate for repairs if I sent it in. She said sure thing and emailed a shipping label and would call me back after they got the gun.

A couple of weeks later the rep from Ruger called and asked me if I would talk to the tech working on the gun. Sure thing I replied but had a sinking feeling the gun was toast. The service tech sounded like a nice young girl and said work was progressing well on the gun and chided me for complaining about the rib but she would fix it.

I thanked her and asked to direct me back to the cust service gal. Kinda freaked out because I wanted an estimate first before approving the work. Jaw dropped when she told me no charge and they were happy to do it. I reminded her that I bought it used and worn out and would compensate them for the work and parts. She wasn't having any of it.

Happy Ruger customer, must be why I have so many. Sorry so long winded here it is with completely new internals.

[Linked Image from oi723.photobucket.com]

Hard to not like a company that’s takes good care of its customers.

Thanks for sharing. Nice shotgun.

DF