Jan did have a client for a leopard hunt coming from Europe who I think was supposed to be there about this time. Obviously, he had to CNX when all the flights CNX'd and boarders closed. Jan said the client doesn't know if he'll be able to still get there this year or not even if/when things open up. So.....

If anyone might be interested in a late season hunt, you might want to email him at Jan du Plessis, sebra264gmail.com and let him know your if you're interested and kind of get on a waiting list so to speak - no deposit required to just be on the list. Obviously, you and he can't lock in dates yet, but when things do open up, he'll contact you and see if dates can sorted out. If you can't work out dates or change your mind no harm, no foul, he'll just contact the next person. If or once dates are sorted/locked then a deposit would have to be made directly with him. As I mentioned, he has one tag in his hands now and can obtain a second one if needed. Price of the hunt stays the same.

DISCLAIMER - I don't get a cut, a commission on any of this. I'm posting up here because he's my friend - period.