I took no pictures of the group which my 6.5x06 took with the 140 Nosler AB bullet. This past Friday I shot & took pictures of the group this rifle produced with the 121gr Hammer. Safe in my rifle , 51.5grs of IMR-4350 produced 3238 FPS. The three shot group shown is two inches above the first square box.[img]http://[/img][Linked Image from i.postimg.cc] I see the gun forums as a great place to help one another. No matter how much we know there is always room for improvement.This particular rifle is accurate with just about any bullet I shoot thru it. This past season I took a mature elk with the Hammer 121gr bullet with full penetration thru both shoulders. [Linked Image from i.postimg.cc][Linked Image from i.postimg.cc] As you can see the Hammer 121ghr 6.5 bullet completely penetrated & you can see the exit spot. This rifle shoots the Nosler 140 gr AB into tiny groups also. I wish all the very best & want to be helpful.The group size in my original post had a misplaced slash Was suppose to be 1/2" group not 1'.2. My error

Last edited by Hesp; 05/03/20.