Interesting but it looks like a lot of work, it looks like the chance to get some bee stings and did I mention that it looks like work? 😁. I have heard that once you get your hives up and running they’re pretty self-sufficient and don’t require a lot of work but I don’t know how true it is. I find the act of beekeeping and the natural and predictable way the bees have of establishing new colonies to be fascinating, not enough to entice me into doing it, but fascinating nonetheless

I’ll continue to buy local unprocessed honey from our local apiary.

I do admire you guys (and gals) that put the time and effort into beekeeping. You likely don’t realize the positive impact you have on the future of our little friends, the honeybee, not to mention the positive impact you’re having on agriculture in general. 👍

I don’t use weed and feed or any other poison in my yard or garden. I’d rather have dandelions and clover in my lawn than a perfectly weed free lawn that was poisoned into compliance. I get annoyed at the hypocritical, liberal, save the world green weenies that cry over the decline in honeybees while they’re out spreading weed killer on the lawns of their perfectly manicured, home owner association compliant yards. They’re too stupid to realize that when you kill their food source you kill them.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~