For sale:

I accept PayPal, money order, personal check or cash (sent through the mail at your risk). Whatever is easiest for you. First public "I'll take it" beats a lone PM.

CZ527 Varmint in .204 Ruger. Round count about 200 or so.
Comes with stock 5 round magazine
Comes with Leupold FXIII 6X42 with M1 elevation turret, in a set of split rings (not sure of manufacturer).
Adjustable single set trigger.
Great condition, sans two marks on the stock as pictured. I had a gunsmith heat up the bolt handle and slightly bend it to have better scope ocular bell clearance.
I believe it is a 1/12 twist. It is a completely stock rifle with a heavy barrel. Shoots all 32-45 grain bullets that I have tried in it really well.

$725 shipped to your FFL from mine.

Remington 572 Fieldmaster in .22 LR. Absolutely ZERO idea on rounds count. A fair number but I have had it for 15 years and fired less than a brick through it. It has normal wear and tear for a 30 or so year old rifle. It is perfectly functional though.
It comes with Weaver rings and a Tasco EXP 1.5-5 scope. I am not sure about the objective diameter...it is a cheaper scope but works just fine. It is missing a single screw on the left side of the receiver, but I have no idea what that screw was for. The screw hole doesn't go all the way through the receiver and it has zero bearing on the rifle's function.
I carried this gun trapping and I am a shïtty trapper so it got carried a lot and shot little.

$225 shipped to your FFL from mine.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

I'll get the .22 a bit cleaner before shipping it.
This is my first time selling guns online so please be patient with me. I'll ship from my FFL because I honestly don't know what the laws are.
Any questions, please ask.

Last edited by T_Inman; 05/07/20.