Don't know if it is the same class, but back in the late 60's about ten of us had to fly in a chartered 10 seat Cessna Queen Air from Albuquerque to the Nevada Test Site, Mercury air strip.
On approach the the tower, which was nothing more than an old shack with a radio and wind sock, said there were no wheels sticking out the bottom of the plane. The pilot said the light was on saying they were down. Guess who got believe? We circled over restricted air space, dumped full, landed in the sand past the short tarmac with a fire engine racing along each side, after the co-pliot manually pumped the wheels down and the tower said they were down. We got picked up and taken to our govt pick ups. I went straight to the Sandia Labs office and said either I fly commercial or I stay home.They let me fly commercial after that.

A few months after that, the same plane augured into Kirkland AFB on take off when it banked right after take off .One of the attendants, forgot to latch the cargo hold door in the nose of the plane and a crate of circuit cards slid out and hit one of the engines. All ten scientists from Los Alamos Laboratory were killed.

Prior to all this , twice ,Ross Avitaon chartered F27 blowed out a windshield on the same flights while over western NM.

If God wanted you to walk and carry things on your back, He would not have invented stirrups and pack saddles