I have two Rtic 65 qts. As others have said they're just like a Yeti, or any other rotomolded cooler for that matter. They're tough as nails and have lasted for several years with just scratches on them, something no other cooler I've ever had has done. Any other cooler would be thrown away by now because of the hinges and latches failing.

They are heavy and for everyday use I grab a 23L soft Techni ice cooler I have. The white Rtic 65 is my fishbox for the boat and rarely gets taken off the boat, it gets beer, food, and ice loaded before launching and hopefully comes back full of fish. The tan one gets used mostly for hunting trips, it'll go in the back of my truck for an upcoming prairie dog hunt. It gets beer, ice, food, you get the picture.

If I had it to do over I'd just stick with a couple of white ones, the white one holds ice longer than the tan one. I think it's because the white reflects the heat better, at least that's my guess. Whatever the reason the ice melts in the tan one quicker.