It only takes 12 minutes.

Where to start? Video was for half a cow. It was boned out, instead of processed. The man had knife skills but the man that I learned to butcher from would have had me digging them bones out of the barrel and finish getting the meat off of them. He also would have thrown a fit the first time that I stuck a knife in a large piece of meat, using it for a knife holder. Owner, His wife, and me, would cut up, grind burger, She mostly wrapped and answered the phone, 4 beef a day, and then go out to farms and kill 4 more. Those, we would kill, skin out the head, and legs, and cut them off, then gut and load the beef. We got to where it would take less than 15 minutes from the shot, to driving off. He did most of this, but we also cold skinned (carcass looked better to the customer) and split the beef between processing other animals. Also took in deer during season and killed hogs on Saturdays. That beef He had laying on the table still had a lot of work trimming and cutting and wrapping before it would be called processed. miles

Look out for number 1, don't step in number 2.